Student pass in receiving attention Status

Sir the college in which I have enrolled for MBA is recognised by ICA and MoM...but my student pass is still in receiving attention Status and my course will start from 2nd July and it has been around 3 weeks I have not received approval for my student pass..and college will wait till 6th July after that they will cancel my admission..even dint got any reply from college side that why they are delaying ..

I have been to Singapore for a social visit to meet my husband (working there)..but they rejected my online extension on my last visit...

Can you tell about the possibilities that why it's a delay as my course is about to start and have time till 6th July.

You had PM me and below was my response:

If your husband salary is above S$6k, then he can sponsor your DP. Or else you can try out for a job here.

Second part of your query on MBA program, if you are enrolled a private college not recognised by ICA and MoM, then it's really difficult to get a student pass. Now, you have nothing to do rather wait for the outcome the existing Student Pass application.

In future, you may opt for a recognised university in Singapore so that you can expect your student pass gets approved. Good luck

You visited Singapore before for a long time on SVP (I guess 30 days, which compares to 3.5 days for the average visitor) and wanted an extension, which was rejected.
This, to a processing officer, looks suspiciously like you have a non-study-related reason to want to stay in Singapore and the student visa is just a trick to achieve that. Since they don't like such ruses, your application of course attracts more attention and needs a longer processing time (it might well be rejected because of this, too!).
You should have foreseen this and applied for the student visa more than just three weeks before the course starts (which is the minimum processing time if everything is fine).
I agree with Surya: You should get a visa based on the real reason you want to live in Singapore - joining your husband. Once you are here, you are free to start studies any time.

@Chaaru hey chaaru can you tell me the this problem of yours is solved or not

@Chaaru is that problem is solve or not

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Rahul Sisodia The user you are referring to, Chaaru, stopped visiting this forum five years ago. I think it is unlikely you will receive a reply from him. You may want to post your question(s) in a new discussion thread!

Closed