Unfit .

Hi I am lithin .from India.currently lives in bahrain
My wife have a vacancy to come here .she take make medical test once last week .but she failed .they said she have period infection .they said take medicine and come again. I just want to know after how many days she can take medical again ?

You haven't given any details.  Was the test GAMCA?  did they mark her as UNFIT?  or sent her back because she had a period?

Yes it's was gamca test. They said she have period infection .she don't have any other problems .they tell her take medicine nd come back again .

So when she can go to take medical again ?

So it was not marked as unfit?

If not marked as unfit then she can go whenever the infection clears.  Your doctor will tell you how long that takes.

If marked unfit then 6 months depending on the disease.

She don't have any diseases.just only the period infection .but I don't know they marked as unfit .sombeody tell me she have to wait 21 days once they reject

Gamca retest can be done after 6months, you can go back to the place where you did the test to confirm or request them if it can be done earlier.

T&R

Thanks sir

But check if marked UNFIT or not.  6 month is only necessary if marked UNFIT.

If she was sent back because there was infection in urine for example; the process is halted for a week or so till she takes antibiotics and clears the infection.  After which she can re-test immediately.

Thank you very much for ur information .