Looking for New friends

Hi All!

I already been in Malta for 2 years now, but I am still struggling to find friends. A lot of people seem to be coming and going here. Would be nice to find some friends that would stay. I live in St Paul's Bay and work in Mosta, so would be nice to find someone around here.

Welcome to the Forum :)

This topic has been brought up many times, please have a look through the Forum, and you will see many posts from members in the same situation looking for friends to grab a bite or coffee.

Hi,

I'm currently living in Bugibba but going to move to Pembroke in some days. (Ok, I know its doesnt matter in Malta :D ).
Feel free to hook me up if you would like to have a chat or do something together. I prefer to travel around, drink something while having a conversation or just to chill out together with people.

Take care

Same here, I'm in marsaskala and struggling to meet friendly people.
Feel free to contact me!

Most folk make friends at school/university and work. Try harder at work. Malta is family based so not easy to break into the social scene. But work is still the best way to make friends. Push yourself to invite workmates for a coffee or meal after work. Believe me they are no more difficult to befriend than go from your own country. Also visit English speaking events held every week in St Julians/Sliema.

Hi @sweetmay!

I also live in Mosta. Drop me a message if you would like to hang out.

Fmaietich wrote:

Same here, I'm in marsaskala and struggling to meet friendly people.
Feel free to contact me!

As mentioned earlier why not look at previous posts as well.