Football world cup

Can anybody please tell me where to go in Quito to see England play Colombia live in the football World Cup. The match is on Tuesday, 3rd July at 1pm.
Thanks
Russell

There are so many places to watch the game; you'll have so many choices. If you like something modern then go to TGIF at Quicentro which will have numerous big screens. Sport's planet at either Plaza Foch or Plaza Las Américas will also show all the games. Turtles Head on La Niña too!

If you want a completely Colombian environment then you can watch it at Oh Que Bueno Hummm restaurant which is located on Amazonas between Tomás Berlanga and Río Coca. Also there is a club in Mariscal near Plaza Foch that shows all games played by Colombia. Ask restaurant/pub employees soliciting customers at Plaza Foch for the location and they'll be more than happy to take you as the club will give them a dollar for every customer they bring in.

Thanks, I prefer to not watch it surrounded by colombians, because they'll kill me when I cheer for England! You info much appreciated. Russell