Independent Financial Advisor

I am trying to find an IFA to help me understand what opportunities and options I and my fiancee have regarding financial investment and protection in the Philippines.

Is there a list of IFA's in the Philippines or can one be recommended to me?

If you are already in the Philippines, I would suggest that you find Epats that have businesses in the Philippines and speak to them first before you find an IFA in the Philippines.
Listen to all the horror stories about investments gone wrong (there are many) and investments gone right (there are also many), before you make any investment yourself.
There are a lot of scamming foreigners and an equal number of locals that will be all too happy to relieve you of your money,
So, before you invest in anything, listen to all the stories, both good and bad, and then make your decision and don't be in a hurry.

Many thanks for your reply.
I understand everything you say but being careful with your money would be true of most conuntries.

I would like to know if IFA's exist in the Philippines or if there is a registered list of them.

I need to understand paying tax / insurance / Philhealth and pag- ibig for my Filipina fiancee.....who works for me and lives (at the moment) in the Philippines.

Regards

She can pay those out of the money you pay her as being self-employed. She is self-employed in the Philippines as a consultant to you because you do not have (presumably) a registered business in the Philippines and thus have no legal standing in the Philippines. SHe merely needs to go to the various offices, explain that she is acting as a consultant to you and pay.

As for IFAs, there are many Financial advisors in the Philippines. I would not necessarily trust them even if registered without fully investigating them first.