Job offer

Hello !
I have a job offer from Al-Throm construction group .... How to check the authenticity of the conpany.... I googled company address but couldn't find anything but they have a website and phone number in Kuwait...

http://www.thromconstruction.com

Looks legit ... maybe

Compare their site to

http://charteredvaluer.com/index.html

and

http://www.galcopvc.com

Then you have to consider they hide their information, something companies don't tend to do.

Their USA office is very handy as you can get a haircut while you wait

https://www.yellowpages.com/collinsvill … op-1876101

hi zaki anwer
I also got a job offer from Al throm construction group bt i also don't know more about company .plzz contact *** ( manish)

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Tell me any job related to store keeper

hai manishbkn i also got the offer what to do right know

manishbkn wrote:

hi zaki anwer
I also got a job offer from Al throm construction group bt i also don't know more about company .plzz contact *** ( manish)

hai also got offer what to do right know

manikanta9 wrote:
manishbkn wrote:

hi zaki anwer

hai also got offer what to do right know

I'd start by reading the thread.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,
           I also got offer letter of al Throm construction group Kuwait. Is this true or fake ?. Still no response in company mail and my process was following by trishnaprojects. He was also switch off his mobile number. What can we do...Anybody will u contact company hr mobile number...? Kindly update your status.

Mohamed Rabeek wrote:

Hello,
           I also got offer letter of al Throm construction group Kuwait. Is this true or fake ?. Still no response in company mail and my process was following by trishnaprojects. He was also switch off his mobile number. What can we do...Anybody will u contact company hr mobile number...? Kindly update your status.

Scammers work by targeting the clueless who are too lazy and/greedy to bother seeing what's in front of them.

I can't understand that word.can u explain clearly pls.

Hii ,
      I am also got the officer letter from al throm construction group Kuwait applied for OFFICE ASSISTANCE post. Our consultants is Trishna project pvt ltd token advance 12,000 also deposited in our account. But he is in out of reach for last week onwards. Any body have hr number.

Fraud

Bro I got he HR number from website +96522063018

Its the scam bro.. nothing has left now... All finished

Boopathi.M wrote:

Hii ,
      I am also got the officer letter from al throm construction group Kuwait applied for OFFICE ASSISTANCE post. Our consultants is Trishna project pvt ltd token advance 12,000 also deposited in our account. But he is in out of reach for last week onwards. Any body have hr number.

If you sent it, say goodbye to it because you'll never see it again.
That company is all over the internet as a scam and, since there's no sign of it anywhere except on scam sites, the chances are the assessment is correct, more so considering the state of the sites they claim to be working for.
The companies in question being ghosts except for their 'official' sites, and those sites are all new and have their registrants hidden.

If readers see this, listen to what I have to say because it'll save you money.

Mohamed Rabeek wrote:

I can't understand that word.can u explain clearly pls.

I'll type slowly in the hope of getting the message over

Scammers hunt for greedy idiots.

Thank you for your valuable reply Sir .....