Moving to Riyadh from Abu Dhabi after three weeks

Gents I need your valuable guidance. I will be moving to Riyadh during next three weeks. I will be joining one of  the local bank in Riyadh. I need to know what all items i should bring with  me. My family will be joining me latter on.Shall i need to take apartment in family area or i need to stay in bachelor accomodations as my family will be joining me after 3 months. Kindly if some one could recommend me a good school for my children, my children study in grade 10,8,3 and KG II. Thanks

Hi Ashfaq,

Welcome to the forum and in advance for your forthcoming move to Riyadh.

Have you sorted out your accomodation? i would suggest you ask your employer to sort out some temporary accomodation out for you for the initial period.

Schools are plentiful, most countries have their own international school (British, Indian, Pakistani,American etc....) plus there is the multinational school.

What items are you thinking to bring? you will find that everything is available in Riyadh.

Ashfaq68 wrote:

Gents I need your valuable guidance. I will be moving to Riyadh during next three weeks. I will be joining one of  the local bank in Riyadh. I need to know what all items i should bring with  me. My family will be joining me latter on.Shall i need to take apartment in family area or i need to stay in bachelor accomodations as my family will be joining me after 3 months. Kindly if some one could recommend me a good school for my children, my children study in grade 10,8,3 and KG II. Thanks

Why are you coming to Riyadh? better salary? which bank and what position?

Wellcome Ashraf to KSA, we can support u for any inquiry :)

Welcome Ashfaq,
you don't need to bring anything, just pack your luggage and come straight forward. Regarding the accommodation, I can say it depends on your bank area, because there are plenty of luxurious flats/apartments everywhere in Riyadh. The schools will be the same as accommodation situation.

Please don't hesitate to ask about anything as we are here to help you man, and good luck in your future career.

Ashfaq68 wrote:

Welcome to Saudi Arabia

I advise you to rent a furnished apartment besife your work. During this period you can look for family apartment. you can find many apartment later. If you can't just contact me.

Waleed