Physical Examination for Z Visa in China

I recently submitted my documents for a Chinese Z visa to work in Chongqing. All documents were approved with the exception of my physical examination, as it was not completed by a Chinese-approved hospital. I cannot seem to find a lot of information on the Chinese approved hospitals in the US (particularly TX) to conduct physical examinations. Can anyone provide me with this list? Any other information on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Juliana

According to my personal experience you have to get through examination in your country according to the requirements... but when you come to China in order to obtain your residence permit you will be requested to complete your physical examination again in authorized Chinese hospital. So, don't pay much attention which hospital to visit in your country. Only last examination in China really matters. Tips: if you have work invitation for 1 year or more physical examination in China is free for you. If company invites you for less than a year you have to pay around 450rmb for examination.

You will get your medical exam in China at an immigration hospital that ONLY does health checks for Z-visas. Once you are in China, your new employer will make an appointment for you and you will go there.