Adopting a puppy or two in Tunis

Hello

Recently arrived in Tunis and we're looking to adopt a puppy. We welcome any advice on pet adoption. Cheers.

Aiden

Hi Aidensivan,

you could consider posting an advert in the Tunis pets classifieds so that you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna

I've tried on classifieds but to no avail. So I thought I'd write on this forum with hope that I could get some advice. Aiden

Hi aidensivan,

It is required that you create a "looking for" advert so that members get back to you with some offers.

You have no advert for the time being. Please feel free to post an ad.

You may also contact this NGO (you can translate the page with the help of google) : http://sosanimauxtunisie.org/category/a … a-adopter/  but they are in Nabeul.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna  :)

I will certainly check out the link and put up the ad as you had suggested. Sorry for the delayed response. Just got back after an overseas trip.

Best Regards
Aiden

There's a wonderful organization here in Tunis (and other cities) called Mission Pawssible that rescues and takes care of strays and other unwanted pets. If you're looking to adopt rather than buy, and want a dog (they sometimes have puppies too), it's worth checking them out. They're on Facebook too. If you're looking to buy (like a purebreed dog), there's a good petstore in Menzah called Animalerie le pti zoo that we have gotten two dogs from. They were healthy and well-cared for when we got them. Also worth looking on Tayara under pets, they often have ads too if you haven't already. Good luck!

Great!! I will certainly check out all you've suggested. Thanks very much :)