New in town .. Car/Apartment rent on Businessman Visit Visa

Hi All,

Here's another thing I need help with. I've been here 6 weeks only in Al Khobar and during Ramadan it was hard to look for apartments or cars

Am on a businessman visit visa, American national, currently staying in Al Ulaya, Khobar.

Looking for an apartments Studio, 1 or 2 bedroom upto SAR 35000/year, furnished, with all utilities
Looking for a car to rent 2016+ upto SAR 1700/month with Insurance

Does anyone have an contacts who can help? Would really appreciate it.

i will try to help u to find a car for rent

Hi everyone,

@ itmgrksa, please drop an advert in the Housing in Khobar section of the website so that you might get some offers.

You may also contact the professionals recommended in the business directory to inquire :

- Car rental in Khobar

- Real estate in Khobar

All the best,
Bhavna

@mihm - thanks mate, I finally got some wheels. Nissan Sunny for SAR 1750 with full insurance.. will get something better later but for now, this will do. I'm finally mobile! lol

@Bhavna - thanks sweetie. Will take a look at those links :)

Why rent when you can lease the same car and assume payment for the remainder of the lease I am using since I will be going on a final exit? Call, we can discuss terms.

Emmanuel

@Emannuel - Can't take over lease payments as you need an Iqama (Residence visa) to do so. I looked into that option already mate.

However, if you know different, let me know. What car is it anyway? payment and months left? mileage?

You need an Iqama to purchase and own a car in Saudi Arabia. I will keep it open to others who may be interested and have Iqama.

Thanks!