Churches

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a good Christian church in PR, close to the Trujillo Alto area. Any recommendations?

I suggest you go to a few and see which one you like best.

Second Union Church in Guaynabo is a non-denomination church with a big expatriate congregation. They have both english and spanish services and are very involved in the community.

They have a Mochila Alegre program I've been involved with for the past two school years and it's been a pleasure working with Christie. I'm not religious so I've never attended their services but on character I can speak on what good people they are doing positive things for others.

Hi Sundaiirose:

I recommend Calvary Chapel of Puerto Rico. The church is located in Los Jardines Shopping Center in Guaynabo. Please google them up. The church is Christ-centered, Bible-centered with a beautiful English speaking congregation. I highly recommend them. Two Sunday services at 09:30AM and 11:30AM.

Thanks everyone for the feedback

I've heard the pastor of Calvary puerto rico here in the states from his preaching i would recommend him, and would probably attend myself if it is close to where i end up.

I'd also be interested in a Non-Denominational church with great music, i.e. drums and guitars.