Marrying an Egyptian man

Hello,

I am an Albanian girl and i want to marry an Egyptian man but i don't know what documents i need in order to do that. I have sent emails to the  Albanian embassy in Egypt but no response. I don't know if there are albanians here who have married egyptians but i would be very delighted if anyone can help me with information.

Peace

go to the site expats in Egypt they will help you

or expat woman in Cairo

legal help in Egypt

all on face book

they will help you

All nationalities will need:

1. A certificate of non-impediment (nullaosta) from the Albanian Embassy in Egypt.
    (must be translated into Arabic and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cairo).
    As you are not resident in Egypt, your embassy might not hold your details or family status.
    You should  bring with you a recent document from your local gov. proving that you are free to
    marry.

1.1 If you have been married before, your original divorce decree attested by Albanian authorities,
       translated into Arabic and attested by the Egyptian Embassy in Albania.

2. A document from your country stating your religion. If Christian - certificate of baptism; if Muslim,
    any official declaration from an Islamic centre. All documents must be legalised , translated and 
    attested.

For the Egyptian citizen:

3. Hal Ijtimaiyah (family status certificate, proving that the person is free to marry).

4. Public Attorney declaration of being free to marry.

(These two documents will be requested by your embassy, and must be translated into Albanian).

If your embassy does not reply, you have to call them. Do not travel to Egypt unless you have prepared documentation from your country of origin, because you will have to literally go back.

PS Do not even attempt to marry in Albania, because the marriage will not be valid in Egypt.
     If you plan to move here, the only acceptable marriage is at the Ministry of Justice in Cairo, provided
     your embassy's consent to the marriage.