H1-B Visa

Bonjour
Est-il possible en ce moment d'obtenir ou demander un visa H1-B pour aller travailler à Houston?
Merci pour l'aide

Bonjour,

Le dossier pour le H1B se depose chaque annee avant le 1er avril. Ensuite c'est une loterie.
C'est a la societe de te proposer le H1B.

As-tu le niveau d'etudes requis pour ce visa? car c'est tres precis..

Trop tard pour cette année

Oui.
En plus c'est la société qui me le propose (KINDER MORGAN)

Bonjoir, c'est une grosse boite, donc il doivent savoir comment s'occuper du visa. Je ne connais pas ton profil, mais peut-etre que le J1 est adapte.

Peut être qu'ils ont un visa H1B qui n'a pas été utilisé pour un de leurs employés et tu as exactement le même profil.
Sinon en fonction de ton profil, le Visa J1 peut être une solution

Merci,
Voici ce que m'a dit leur Immigration Attorney chargé de s'occuper de mon visa de travail:
''Work visa is normally being done from the states with employer acting as sponsor for employee through the legal representative lawyer to enable your visa approval. The process is going to be on expedited fast track application, since the company's quota is yet to be exhausted.''
C'est pour un poste de QHSE Manager

eltoukov a écrit:

Merci,
Voici ce que m'a dit leur Immigration Attorney chargé de s'occuper de mon visa de travail:
''Work visa is normally being done from the states with employer acting as sponsor for employee through the legal representative lawyer to enable your visa approval. The process is going to be on expedited fast track application, since the company's quota is yet to be exhausted.''
C'est pour un poste de QHSE Manager

Oui mais il te sponsorise pour quel visa?
Car il n'est plus possible de demander le H1B cette annee. Tu bosses deja chez eux? c'est un transfert aux USA?

H1B visa
Ils viennent de me recruter
J'ai reçu un appointment letter

eltoukov a écrit:

H1B visa
Ils viennent de me recruter
J'ai reçu un appointment letter

Oui mais alors la il y a quelque chose qui ne va pas. Il te propose un visa qui ne peut pas etre demande cette annee....

A moins que la boîte est un visa H1B non utilisé.
Mais faut éclaircir ce point.
Demande au lawyer : quel visa?

Sans doute ils en ont un non utilisé.
Ci-dessous le premier message de l'avocat;

"Acknowledged a copy of employment letter has given me the jurisdiction to contact you with H1B Visa Application requirements through US Immigration / Foreign Employee department. Complete visa application forms and send back to me via email. (Information required in the forms should be provided accurately and not all aspect of the form should be completed by you).

Below are two sections to actualize your visa application / approval:

SECTION 1
1, Photo page of your international passport including family members should in-case you wish to apply for family status.
2. Copy of any educational certificates or transcripts or trainee certification
3. Colored Photograph (2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size)

4. A copy of your signed offer letter

SECTION 2
Upon approval of our application in USA, You will be provided with the following for visa stamping at the US Embassy in your location:

1. Original Notice of Action-I-797.
2. US Visa Application Form confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC)
3. Visa Interview appointment letter.
4. You will need your original valid international passport.

Note: If you apply or indicate family status in your forms, you will proceed to US Embassy with the following for stamping:

1. Copy of interview appointment letter, Confirmation Bar code printout and US affidavit fee receipt.
2. The original Notice of Action Form I-797 of the Principal Applicant.
3. Form I-129 (if Form I-797 is a blanket permit, copy of Form I-797 and I-129) of the Principal Applicant
4. Original Marriage Certificate (for spouse) along with your entire wedding photo album.
5. Original Birth certificate (for each child)."

Ahh ben dans ce cas c'est tout benef pour toi alors!

Si le poste, le salaire, la ville te plaisent alors fonce!  ;)