Seeking hotel accommodation on June 29th

Wonder if anyone can recommend reasonable hotels near London's west end with decent rates for rooms that have ensuite bathroom for one person (nothing fancy, just me!). Seeking quotes for one day and / or a week? Curious because so many of the online hotels are now via booking.com and not like the old days where you could contact the owner (by fax) and get a personal quote in advance.

Been to London a few times but the hotel scene is forever changing I realize.

Any feedback / comments and constuctive suggestions appreciated.

Try the Premier Inn; this link will take you to their website.

I SURE appreciate this Cynic! I may have more questions if you don't mind!

BTW, link goes to a booking site, correct? I just tested the page's booking feature which went to a different hotel. Is Premier in London?

No problem; Premier Inn is a hotel chain; I wouldn't describe them as cheap, but they are reasonably priced - I've been using them for the past 20 years on business travel and never had a problem.  Remember that unless you actually want to do so, you don't necessarily need to stay in the West-end.  I used to stay out in the North-West of London (Watford) and get the tube into the middle, much cheaper.

Try this link; just put in your dates and it will come up with what they have available on the dates you choose.