New to Belgium!

Hello, my name is Cody! My husband and I just relocated to Brussels From Texas in June. We are interested in making friends and meeting other English speaking expats. We have never lived abroad before and it is quite the new experience. My partner works and I take care of the home so as you could imagine I have quite a bit of free time with not knowing anyone here. We enjoy being at home grilling out or adventuring out and finding great restaurants, sights and shops! Please feel free to reach out and say hi!

Welcome to the forum  :)

Hello, hope you are well . I had same kind of searching  even till today to find english speaking people around . Are you planing to stay specifically in brussels ? I live in flanders side and looking for good company on weekends when i am free from my office .

Hey we live here currently and plan to be here for a few years. We live in uccle!

Hi guys,
Hope you are doing well :-) Once I am there, in August, I count on your nice bbq :-) Hoping you are pet friendly :-D

Welcome to my city guys.

If you come out to Brugge, which is a wonderful medieval town, we would be glad to meet up with you.
I am American and my wife is Belgian.  She can't go out until October, due to recent surgeries and having casts on her arm and leg.

Mark Jasper

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
Mark Jasper wrote:

If you come out to Brugge, which is a wonderful medieval town, we would be glad to meet up with you.
I am American and my wife is Belgian.  She can't go out until October, due to recent surgeries and having casts on her arm and leg.

Mark Jasper

For your own security please do not post personal details on the open forum, exchange them using the Private Message system.