Required paperwork from spouse to sponsor children

Hello,

I am coming from U.S. to teach in Abu Dhabi with two children.  I am married but my spouse will not work in UAE.  What do I need from him to sponsor my children?  Do I need a NOC and marriage certificate?  I have an attested marriage certificate.  Do I need an attested NOC?

Kim

Ask the PRO at your company. They should be helping you with processing everything

A mother can sponsor her children on Residence Visa provided she has a valid employment visa.The Marriage Certificate requires to be attested by UAE Embassy, the department of state of home country and finally the Ministry of Foreign Affairs the UAE.

Further,the following documentation is required:

• Birth Certificate of child attested by UAE Embassy abroad and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs inside the country.

• NOC in Arabic from husband to sponsor the child by mother. If the husband is out of UAE, NOC has to be attested by UAE Embassy abroad and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs inside the country.Teachers who want to sponsor their children shall be exempted from the salary condition,so this will not apply in your case.

• The sponsor's monthly salary shall be Dh3000 + accommodation or a total of Dh4000 as per an employment contract approved by the Ministry of Labour. The Contract ought to be attested by the Immigration Department against a  payment of Dh130.Government/Free Zone Employees do not need to attest Salary Certificate.

• University degree must be attested from UAE Embassy abroad and UAE Foreign Affairs in UAE and to be translated (legal) into Arabic if the applicant's profession is other than Nurse, Doctor, Engineer or Teacher.

• Tenancy Contract and Electricity Bill.

• Bank statement of last three months.

• Husband should not be eligible by salary to sponsor the child. Husband's Labour Contract to be attached with application if he is inside UAE.

• Mother can sponsor her unmarried daughters and under 18 years old sons, excluding university or college students provided that a certificate proving the same shall be submitted.

Documents Required

- Passport copies of child, mother and father

- One photograph of the child (white background)

- Marriage Certificate

- Original Passport of mother to be shown at Immigration

- Application Fee: Dh220 to be paid at Typing Centre (Service charge extra)

Nurses, Doctors, Engineers and Teachers can sponsor their husbands on Residence Visa. Attested Educational Certificated to be shown at the Immigration

Learn more about UAE,s immigration,civil and criminal laws at wirestork.com.Gather rich insights on immigration and labor policies,get legal answers from experts concerning immigration and labor bans, lawyer on call and more.

Awesome!  Very thorough response! Thank you so much!