Compound in Riyadh

Hello! IŽm from Spain.
IŽm going to Saudi Arabia I will be in Riyah in one month. IŽm going to develop a sport project for 7 months.
I need help :). IŽm looking for a compound in Riyahd. There are a lot, but I donŽt know which is the best or recommended. Can you recomend some? or give me some contact from there.
Thanks!!!!

Hi and welcome on the forum joaquinix :)

I hope you will obtain some helpful recommendations soon ;)

Regards
Armand

hi joaquinix,

rentals here are usually on yearly contract.. and compounds usually have a waiting list .. Given the short period of time you will be here, i think it is best to talk to your company to arrange something for you ... which could be a budget hotel. furnished apartments or something .. check out what your company has to offer..

Hi and welcome to KSA, there is new compound and located to diplomatic area and it seems u can find availably, if you willing i can send to them contact #

Plz plz bebo send me info

mobile # 0505139080, tell me your feedback after calling the owner :)

Thanks for information. IŽm interested in this compound. Please, send me the contact details. My email is [email protected]

hi
thi is a lot of compound in riyadh;
al hamra ext 9
kingdom  ext 5
romaizan  front imam unversity
al waha   exi 1
arizona    front imama unversity
jadaweel 
grenada
al wadi  dariya
arab investisment compound oum al hamam
al yamama  i think ext 15
good luck

HI Hassania, the problem of all these compound the waiting list, if you go and ask the answer will be no availability and put ur name in the waiting list, but thanks for your reply

All of the compounds have long waiting lists.  Its important to make an appointment and speak to the Managers directly (face to face) to be really considered.  This is Saudi Arabia and unfortunately they get to decide - there is nothing fair about it!  Some have websites so you can see their facilities, etc.

Good Luck!

There is a small hotel on Eid Compound, I am not sure of their criteria as a hotel guest or prices, but if you are only here for a few months, could be the perfect solution; at least you will have compound facilities and interaction with others.  On Eid there are a few spanish, especially since the football coaching scheme started here a little while ago - so that should also be good for you.  You will need to speak to the Sales & Marketing Manager on tel:  1 248 3366 ext 7001 - Mr Gireesh.
You will need to negotiate some form of accommodation allowance with your employer/contractor as accommodation on compound in Riyadh is super expensive.  Alternatively, there are a lot of apartments for let around other single expat guys - I would have thought some of the guys on this site could make some recommendations for you.  Maybe you should post for an apartment share?  Also post on Expat Classified Riyadh on facebook.

Good luck and we look forward to welcome you to Riyadh soon.

[Moderated: Please use private messages]

Does anyone know of any unfurnished 3/4 bedroom villas on a compound (preferably with bus to British school) ? I habe just moved here and am trying to locate a place for the family to move to.
Tks
Simon

bebo001 wrote:

HI Hassania, the problem of all these compound the waiting list, if you go and ask the answer will be no availability and put ur name in the waiting list, but thanks for your reply

generally the wait list can be bypassed.. if you have a European or american passport ;)

Hello! IŽm looking for a Compund for a few weeks and I dontŽt find nothing that has availability. Please I need help to find compound. Tell me a compound with availability. If you want we can do a meetting, this is my phone number Arabia: 0506549198
Thanks

kamiii wrote:
bebo001 wrote:

generally the wait list can be bypassed.. if you have a European or american passport ;)

----

i agreee... but i am american and still my name on many waiting list still :) i guess the look matter too :)