Moving from India to KualaLumpur

Hi All,

I am joining a company by Sep 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, My office is very near to petronas twin towers. The near by railyway station is Ampang park.

I would like to take a full furnished flat for 1500 to 1700, in which location i can take? flat should some what nearer to Metro...... so that i can use metro/mono for my office commute.

Thanks,
Rajkumar

I am also joining a company by July and will also be working near Ampang Park. If you want to take metro to work, I suggest looking at Wangsa Maju as it is near Sri Rampai station, which is apparently 20 minutes from Ampang Park LRT. This is also the area that I am looking at. Good luck!

Thanks Mike, what would be the rent for a fully furnished appertment on that location, will Indians stay there in that location.....

not sure about that Raj, as I have yet to move to that area. The best place to do research would be sites like iProperty, Mudah, and iBilik as they have extensive listings for properties for rent. They will help you contact property agents and you can go from there.

Are u going from india to KL? Or Already living in KL?

I am moving there from the Philippines by next week

OK, good......
Nice knowing u mike