Moving to Tunis next month. Need some help with some questions. 2018

Hi all expats!
I will move to Tunis next month and have some questions...
1. What do i need to open a bank account in euro currency?
2. On which websites can you find fltas for rent besides here at expat.com. What should I consider when renting an apartment long term as expat?
3. If I want to stay in Tunis for more than 3 months but do not have a job at a Tunisian company, how do I get carte de sejour? Is it enough that you are interested in opening a business in Tunisia or do you need more documents?
4. Where to i meet English speaking people if i whant to get freinds and contacts in the city ?
5. I will need to hire an interpreter who can translate to me when I do contracts etc, because I cant speak French or Arabic. Where can I find one?
I have a job I can work from anywhere and the plan is for me to live and work in Tunis and then open a company, but is this enough to get Carte de Sejour? If not, how can I get around this if I want to stay more than 3 months in total?

Priority is to get me an bank account in euro currency not in dinars, which I have understood is a simple to get ?

All help is appreciated, Thank you !

Hello Mr. Domingo
Are you in tunisia yet .. if u still looking for advices or help I'll be happy to assist you .
Let me know if you need assistance .
Have a nice day 😃 .

I will be glad to assist u
Although your English appears not to be ur mother tongue

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security