Visa process enquiry

I am an Indian citizen what to work in Malaysia and I have come across a consultancy they said that they will provide OPEN PERMIT VISA for two years after going there with a single entry visa, can somebody help me to know the Genuity of open work permit and what will be approximate cost for that and how much time it take takes for visa process.

There is no such visa. The nearest type is the Talent visa for 10 yrs but only can be applied for after 3 years on an employment pass. A work permit is connected to a specific job and employer.

Exception is foreigners married to Malaysians who have a long term social visit pass. They can work generally once they get an endorsement giving permission to work.

So it's a job/Immigration scam and fake pass/visa.

Get a job offer and the employer is required to pay for the immigration process which takes about one month.

Furthermore Indian nationals require a VDR  (visa with reference) to enter for work purposes. It's single entry and only obtained in home country  after getting immigration approval for a specific job and employer.