How to remove ica ban in singapore

I did my masters in singapore. During my last year of study i got an internship in a local company. I was given a small reward during my internship. But i was booked for working illegally, after explaining i was left free to continue staying in my student visa.

But now im denied entry visa. I tried appealing still it didnt work. Can any one help to clear the ban?
Its almost 3 years since i left singapore.

You should reach out ICA and write a mail to request how to clear this adverse record. In Singapore, working illegally is a serious offence and can be banned to work in future (that is what happened with you).

If ICA left the ban and confirm through mail then print out the mail and keep with you as referral. Good luck

Can i contact ica even after my appeal was rejected?

Very much yes, in your mail provide the details of your appeal, passport number and little background of the incident then request to advise how to clear that adverse record. Good luck

Hi.i got ban sg for 2 years because of the overstaying at sg about 32 days.on April 2022 the author ask me to pay 300$ but I don't have much money to pay at the same time they give me choice whether u need to pay the money or banned for 2 years.now im situation is very bad I wanna go sg for work how I can removed banned and how to clear my name and re-enter sg.pls help by this

@Deepanyuvi hi do you sample of the appeal letter and to which email address to email?

@vasanthi2415 After such a serious immigration infraction - and with you yourself having chosen a ban over paying a small fine, I am afraid your chances are next to Zero. You better look for jobs in other countries instead!

@Mithimishri2012 The user you are referring to, Deepanyuvi, was last seen on this forum three years ago. So you may not get a reply.

In any case, there is no template for an appeals letter - and you just send it to the address given on ICA's website.

Hi i got banned for a year entering in singapore due to they found out that i woked part time while im on a visit pass and i actually dont know. But i and my singaporean boyfriend have plan to get married in 3 months after i got banned. Is there anyway that my bf can appeal my banned?

Illegal work is a very serious offense!

Count yourself very lucky to  only get banned for a year.

I don't think this can be lifted any earlier - and it might well have an impact for later pass applications.

Hi i got banned for a year entering in singapore due to they found out that i woked part time while im on a visit pass and i actually dont know. But i and my singaporean boyfriend have plan to get married in 3 months after i got banned. Is there anyway that my bf can appeal my banned?         -@aitapot aitapot

Surprisingly your bf who is a Singaporean doesn't even know about it? As Beppi rightly saud, you are lucky enough got 1yr ban, pissibly because you are a Malaysian.

Your bf should apply PMLA and fix the date then you can write a mail to ICA with the proof that you will be visiting here to attend your marriage registration, keeping in mind dont repeat the same mistake again that only with authorised work pass, a foreigner cant work here (unless you became PR then no need any work pass). Good luck