Heating costs in winter

Dear All,
Could someone please help with giving me their heating costs.
I saw online that utilities are to be added to rent, to the effect of 150 euros on average / month. My agency asked the landlord of a flat I was thinking of booking, that 50 e were enough, It seems its very cold in winter,  peaks of -25'C, in which case their predictions are surely totally unrealistic.
Please help.
My mail: ***
Thank you so much.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Utilities can include Electricity, Heating, Cooling (AC in summer), Water, and Garbage.

150 Euro a month is, yes, about "average" according to Numbeo:

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Budapest

If the flat you are looking at should be less or more has too many factors to say without more details (How large is it's volume in m3? How old is it or how insulated is it? Etc.). But a total cost of all utilities for only 50 Euro a month in most rentals is very unlikely. Our average heating (non-electrical) costs, spread out over 12 months alone is about 50 Euro for a well insulated 180 m3 volume with high ceilings. But that does not include all our other year long monthly utility costs such as electricity or water.