Buying a land on Boa Vista Island

Hi all,

does anyone know how to buy a land for business on Boa Vista island - around 5000 m2 on the east side?
Who owns that desert land - goverment or it is private?

Thanks for answer

Hi guys! How are you?

The land there is normally owned by the (local) government. It depends however on what is available at the moment. Maybe I can help you guys out with some of my contacts :)

Let me know, and have a great day,

Freddy Gomes

Hi Freddy,

firstly, thank you for your response. Is it possible to see somewhere online, what is currently available? How can you help us, who are your contacts? Do you mean local goverment on Boa Vista island or in Praia? Do you know, what is the price for 1m2 of land (I don't mean know the turrist price...)?
According to your experience, is it possible to buy land (maybe smaller only for house) also from the locals? Do they own some land?

Thanks

Lenka&Marek

Freddy Gomes wrote:

Hi guys! How are you?

The land there is normally owned by the (local) government. It depends however on what is available at the moment. Maybe I can help you guys out with some of my contacts :)

Let me know, and have a great day,

Freddy Gomes

Hi Freddy,

firstly, thank you for your response. Is it possible to see somewhere online, what is currently available? How can you help us, who are your contacts? Do you mean local goverment on Boa Vista island or in Praia? Do you know, what is the price for 1m2 of land (I don't mean know the turrist price...)?
According to your experience, is it possible to buy land (maybe smaller only for house) also from the locals? Do they own some land?

Thanks

Lenka&Marek

Hi guys! How are you?

I'm working on getting you guys some more information! I have an experienced partner on the island of Boa Vista, and I work with municipal entities who sell lots directly.

I'm waiting for more information on what is available at the moment. To give you an example, the island of Maio City Hall has lot prices of CVE 1.000 per M2 for lots larger than 500 m2.

Locals usually don't own lots as big as 5000 m2. For many locals, even those living abroad, this can be a very big investment. Locals looking to sell land may have lots of 200 -500 m2 for sale, but very unlikely larger.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions,

Freddy

Ps You can also reach me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security