Egyptian Embassy in Us Translated Divorce papers Fee?

Hello, I'm mojosfire, and I'm from Florida. My fiance and I have been together for nearly four years now, and were friends before that for five years. I went to Egypt to start the marriage process back in 2016. We got almost towards the end of the marriage process except my divorce papers had to be translated to Arabic. I have since had that done, and made sure to have it notarized, and certified by the state, as well as I have my original divorce document by the state of Florida from the city capital. I know from talking to someone before I need to also send a copy of my American passport as well. What I don't have, and it says absolutely nowhere on the Egyptian embassy website, is what the fee is that I need to enclose with these papers. They never answer their phones at the Egyptian Embassy in Washington DC. It seems nearly impossible to find this simple question. Feeling very frustrated! Anyone been through this recently and knows how much the fee is? I believe I heard it was either like 40 dollars or 60, but I'm not sure and I don't want to send the wrong amount.

I am not clear what fee you are talking about

I also have a home in Florida

love Egypt