Where to go and have my old finferprints deleted?

Good day..please could someone help me advise regarding with my problem?am leaving for final exit next month..my concern is that i have a minor case 8 years ago but it was resolve and i was able to go home for exit peacefully by year 2014.
Laat 2016 i went back to saudi arabia since i waa already cleared from the case before.
Uoin arriving on immigration my name on oassport were cleared but the moment i dis a fingerprints my case before was retrieved.the police immigration in airport said i need to arrange my case on police station where i was detained before to delete my d
Fingerprints.so they allow me to get in instead of returning me back to phil.
When we go to police statuin the officer incharge was not there.so we was not able to arrange e erything.
I was able to get new iqama withiot any problem and when i get to check my name and iqama in jawazat all where cleared.
What i am afraid of now is that i am going for final exot next month.
Will i encounter a problem on immigrstion if ever i will do the fingerprints and my casw before will retrieved again or  they will allow me to go for final exit since my only prblem is my fingerprint which has not been deleted since my name and iqama was cleared in jawazat .?
Please help.thanks.Godbless.

I do not think there would another issue or encounter. Am very sure by this time they have updated the system and you did be able to pass through without any issues.

However if you did like to play safe. Go to the exact police station they took you the first time and ask if everything is OK this time around. You could also go to immigration and enquire about this and the will be happy to help you.

But in a nut shell you would be ok.

Thank you so much mr.flex for such a wonderful piece of adviced. You are right to ease any doubt i might go to police station again or to the immigration to clear things out.Godbless you.