Is the syrian passport holder can travel in philippines ?

hi good day im fatima from philippines but currently here in riyadh KSA

i just wanna ask about my fiancé from syria if he  can travel in philippines with his syrian passport?
what are the requirements for him going in philippines.?!

hope someone can help me
Thankyou and Godbless

Fatima0829 wrote:

hi good day im fatima from philippines but currently here in riyadh KSA

i just wanna ask about my fiancé from syria if he  can travel in philippines with his syrian passport?
what are the requirements for him going in philippines.?!

hope someone can help me
Thankyou and Godbless

Yes he can travel with his passport to the Philippines, so far as he has acquired a tourist visa from your embassy here in Saudi Arabia and his passport is valid for at least 6 months.

Syrians are required to have a valid issued visa prior to their intended travel to the Philippines. I Suggest you go with him to your embassy or consulate here in Riyadh and acquire a tourist visa for him. Am not sure of the requirements but most of it will involve you (Fatima) showing a  proof of stay in the Philippines, your passport, an invitation letter stating the reason of you inviting your fiance to the philippines, income and some other personal stuff.

Again what i listed above is not entirely the right requirements, so i will suggest you go to the embassy and they will fill you in with the detailed and right one.

Best of lucks