Looking for lists of serviced apartments

Hi All,

I'm wondering if there is any good website or something like that where I can look for serviced apartments in Ho Chi Minh city. I mean where they list all service apartments in all districts for me to search on my own cuz I just don't want to get spams from local landlords & agencies.

Thanks.

Hello Julie888,

There are some here, perhaps you could have a look : Serviced apartments in Ho Chi Minh City

All the best,
Bhavna

Bhavna wrote:

Hello Julie888,

There are some here, perhaps you could have a look : Serviced apartments in Ho Chi Minh City

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you, Bhavna.

Hi All, where do most expats look for apartment listings?

Julie888 wrote:

Craiglist, and Facebook sites such as this...https://www.facebook.com/groups/307479806261885/

colinoscapee wrote:
Julie888 wrote:

Craiglist, and Facebook sites such as this...https://www.facebook.com/groups/307479806261885/

Thank you for your recommendations  :)

Julie888 wrote:

I haven't used Facebook or Craigslist or Expat.com.
For a regular apartment, furnished, usually 1 year lease but maybe negotiable down to 3 months, I look on Vietnamese real estate sites. I start by googling, where
thue = rent, can ho = apartment, quan = district:

thue can ho, Ho Chi Minh quan 7

You will get matches across several websites. You can then filter more. Search with a Chrome browser of course for translations.
Batdongsan is my favorite at the moment, muaban and chotot seem to need database cleaning. Also searching with Vietnamese spelling gets less matches, probably not necessary, but anyway:

batdongsan thuê căn hộ,  Hồ Chí Minh quận 7   

Serviced apartments: I don't know how to search for those reliably, many or most are targeted to foreigners, so won't be listed in Vietnamese language. I would use a realtor. If you like Phu My Hung, there are dozens of real estate offices around and inside Sky Gardens complex and they know where the 20+ serviced apartments are in that neighborhood.

gobot wrote:
Julie888 wrote:

For a regular apartment, furnished, usually 1 year lease but maybe negotiable down to 3 months, I look on Vietnamese real estate sites. I start by googling, where

You will get matches across several websites. You can then filter more. Search with a Chrome browser of course for translations.
Batdongsan is my favorite at the moment, muaban and chotot seem to need database cleaning. Also searching with Vietnamese spelling gets less matches, probably not necessary, but anyway:

Serviced apartments: I don't know how to search for those reliably, many or most are targeted to foreigners, so won't be listed in Vietnamese language. I would use a realtor. If you like Phu My Hung, there are dozens of real estate offices around and inside Sky Gardens complex and they know where the 20+ serviced apartments are in that neighborhood.

Thanks for sharing these ways to me. So helpful :-)

Julie888 wrote:
gobot wrote:
Julie888 wrote:

Thanks for sharing these ways to me. So helpful :-)

What Gobot mentioned is the best way, but get a local to help you with translation so you know exactly what you are looking at. Always get the lease contract in English and Vietnamese.

gobot wrote:

Serviced apartments: I don't know how to search for those reliably, many or most are targeted to foreigners, so won't be listed in Vietnamese language. I would use a realtor. .

They're listed as căn hộ dịch vụ (căn hộ:  apartment condo -- dịch vụ: service)

Fully furnished:  đầy đủ tiện nghi -- often pair with cao cấp (high end)

Short term:  ngắn hạn.  Long term:  dài hạn

Small:  nhỏ -- super small:  siêu nhỏ (trendy in hip and ultra modern complexes).