Electronics Shop in Kuala Lumpur?

Hi everyone, I'm Zaara.
I'll be moving to Kuala Lumpur in a month.
Now due to some reasons, I'm looking for unfurnished/partially furnished apartments and I found some pretty nice apartments in Riverville Residences, Old Klang Road.
However, now I'm very worried as I can't find any reliable info on Electronics/ Furniture stores in KL. Unlike Kuwait (where I'm living currently) KL doesn't seem to have any reliable electronics market. Like somewhere where I can go, touch and feel different brands' new refrigerators/ ovens etc, pay for a suitable one and have them delivered within a week.
Is there any electronics shop like that?
I thought Low Yat Plaza may be one, but then I read several reviews saying they sell fake stuff...
Lazada reviews.. "you can't track your order!!?? nobody takes responsibility if something is delivered broken!!??"
If I get fully furnished apartment, the rent is quite high and the pics show they're full of unnecessary stuff I don't need, Even in partially furnished ones rent can get high with the addition of a fridge/ washing machine.
I feel very depressed at the moment as KL ways of life is now appearing very different from Kuwait and I know KL is great, but still, I'm feeling very low..
Anyways, if anybody knows any good electronics store where I can buy a fridge, washing machine and microwave pls let me know. I really need your help.
Thanks

There are lots of walk-in stores selling white goods where you can view and then get delivery. These include Harvey Norman, Courts, Best Denki and department stores like Parkson, Isetan, The Store, etc. Sen Heng is an electronics giant with over 100 stores https://www.facebook.com/SenhengMY/

Malaysia runs on Facebook, so  thats the best place to find information.

Large Malls will have retailers. There is a dedicated mall for homewares called Viva Mall. There are also two IKEA stores.

Do be carefully making decisions about where to live without seeing the place and the district. What you see on paper is often just developer information. Connectivity and lack of public transport can be quite a big issue.

Also distances can be quite large (although they seem close on a map) so its important to get a feel for whole set up.

There's also Tesco Hypermarket that sells just about everything.

www.mudah.my is also useful as shops advertise on there as well as individuals. Just took a look at this link re fridges

https://www.mudah.my/Kuala-Lumpur/Home- … 1&st=s

Gravitas, thanks a lot again for your replies!
I didn't know about Sen Heng, Courts or Viva Mall, so that helped me.
I was surprised to know about Best Denki, because they operate here, in Kuwait too.
So thanks again for your answers.
I know distance, connectivity & public transport can be big issues. Last time I arrived in KL I had booked a condo in Damansara Perdana, which made me feel like entire KL was dirty and quiet. Later, I realized the problem was with the area. I don't want to make the same mistake again, but, it's hard to understand KL in detail sitting in front of a laptop in Kuwait.
I'm looking for new apartments, but can't either find many... moreover, sometimes the pics are uploaded are not even from the real apartment, so it's confusing.

I don't know where you have to be near for convenience factors, but there are lots of newbuilds in affordable areas.

Go to Harvey Norman.