Need some mates in auckland.....

hi all,

ive just moved to auckland from london and just started at a new job - im 27, single and could do with a few pals

id really like to get out there and meet people, but so used to having friends/family at home im not really sure of the best way to meet people.

if anyone else is in the same boat give me a message, id love to hear from people

Hi and welcome on the forum LaurenM :)

I hope you will make many new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

hi i'm mark from France, i'm in Auckland since 10 days. We can go out sometimes to get a drink if you want.

Hey Lauran,

I just to moved here in Auckland and I am feeling the same way as you are.

I haven't met friends yet...

where are you working? also I am looking for a job, do you have cellphone number? mine is 02108276025 text me and we can do something together.

By the way I'm Fernanda from Colombia.

Regards,

Fer

Hi Lauran, Please give me a call at 0211460350.

Hi rajnishsehgal!

Maybe you could introduce yourself before giving out your number?

Armand

Hi , am Jim from Mauritius and live in Auckland..I work in Hospitality and have mondays and tuesdays off..Shall we catch up for a beer after work time?

Welcome to Expat.com Jim! :)

Hi Lauren, I am new to New Zealand too. I have just arrived from Lancashire. I am in the same boat as you. I am 26, arrived on my own, but am feeling a little bit lost to be completely honest with you. I'm not big into drinking, but if you would like to meet for a cup of tea or coffee and a chat then that would be great. Let me know and I look forward to hearing from yuo soon.

Hi everybody,
My name is Margaux and I m new in Auckland too.
I m  french and I m 23. I stay here for 1 years for learn English and discover the country.
I would be happy to meet you

hi guys, my names anup just moved here from london to do a phd....would love to meet up and have a drink

Hi anup,

give me an email [email protected] and we can sort out a meet!

Speak soon

Hi there, I know how you feel every new start is tough.  I even got a couple of friends I know here in Auckland that are from the UK as well. Just give me a message and lets all hang out for a BBQ=) Just let me know. Bye.

Hi,
I just arrived in Auckland last week. I am from Pakistan, and i spent my last year travelling from Zimbabwe to Syria and then to Kenya, Now am finally here in Auckland and plan to stay here for a while and see this country. Just new here so looking forward to making new friends here and hoping to meet your guys
Take Care