Volunteer visa

I'm hold Taiwan Passport, I plan to volunteer in Malaysia,I need to apply for a volunteer visa. What information do I need to prepare?

Su Maki wrote:

I'm hold Taiwan Passport, I plan to volunteer in Malaysia,( no pay ) , so did I need to apply for a volunteer visa or tour visa , and  what information do I need to prepare?

The organisation you volunteer with can advise you.  There are internship visas and if it is related to any religious work a sponsor is required to apply on your behalf.

i new found this group i am traing to solv real isue somali refugees youths in malaysia
this report i hope wil work i am olso refugee in malaysia since 2008 olmost 10 years i have lost my life never get suport for any orgasation or even food i can feel how hard to be refugee in a country thesnt allow refugees for living i am still in malaysia never get stady i have lost my futre but i want to change the life behind me the youths who realy diserve to help

i am looking for any charity or organasation i have real report somali youths who can afford the daily meal or to buy one drink water they lost the hope they didnt allow to work in koula lumpur in malaysia our place name is gombak the erea when you come you undrstand these peable dont have nathink lest we cant go back home either we can work or stady in malaysia this report i have sheried alot of gmails but they didnt respond me but i wos olways traing to do better day by day my name is musse mohamed moalin i born 1994 i am survival whit big heart who traing to make the real change blease visit us who ever dont bleave us i promice i wil show the real somali refugees their sitation thanks for anybady who cares refugees and the youths blease do help us and blease i want to work this organasition to make it hapen god bless

https://m.facebook.com/Somali-Refugee-C … 524444311/

Contact me have slot of think to volunteering in here malaysia

This may be of interest
https://reliefweb.int/job/2621244/volun … d-malaysia