NOC for new CR

Salam
I have allready one WLL CR
Now I am going to open SPC  in the process system ask me to submit NOC from current employer
Any body knows what is the specimen for noc
If  any body have please send me in PM
Thanks

It is a standard letter addressed to MOIC.  First you list the details of the individual to whom the NOC is being given i.e. name, passport number, CR, current employment etc.

Then you state that you have no objection if the stated person forms a WLL/SPC company according to the commercial companies law promulgated by legislative decree no (21) of 2001 and its implementing regulation  issued by ministerial order  no (6) of 2002.

And that's it.  It has to be signed by an authorised signatory of the company who is registered at MOIC as an authorised signatory.

Brother Did you Get any thing

Havent found in my files. If I find later will send it.

thanks

no objection letter from the partners of that other business

Waiting if someone have specimen
Thanks

Still haven't found a specimen.  Last time, i typed it myself but forgot to save it after printing.  It takes barely 5 mins and they are not too particular on the format.  Just follow what I wrote above and all it needs is an authorised signatory.

I APPLY FOR A CR BUT I DON'T WANT THE PERSON I BUY THE VISA TO KNOW CAUSE I DONT WANT HIM TO CANCEL MY VISA IF I GO ON VACATION IN MY HOME COUNTRY IN DECEMBER

Don't post in caps. 

You need NOC.

Is an NOC required even though the CR will not be activated until a later date? I.E. If I am leaving my company, can I follow the process through and obtain a non-active CR then activate once I have finished my notice period?

The NOC is needed irrespective of the activation - for the initial application itself.