Sponsoring family under General work permit

Good Day! Moving to Ireland next month under General work permit category. I want to take my family with me. We are living in Qatar for 10 years and I got Job in Ireland. Can i take my family with me same time? Any one has experience for the same? Appreciated your reply and tips.

Hi base on my experience and from y friends ..if you belong to the category of highly skilled workers...like my friend who works with Intel company..he is able to bring his family same day he move to Ireland..but like myself who works only on hotel industry We are advise to accumulate first enough savings on my bank account and you need aswel to enroll your kids first..meaning when they arrived they go straight to school ..like at least you work 6months before you can apply to bring your family...hopefully this rules and guideline is not change at this present time....cheers!

I have same situation. Got job as chef and unsure if i can take my family with me. As i read online you need 12 months waiting period before you can take your family with you.