Work visa - Bahraini law

Hello there .
I'm Kostas from Greece and I'm working almost 9 months in Manama in the hospitality sector.
I want to ask :
If I give my resignation with one month notice period , I find a job in other country and I need to go .
If I go to the next destination before I complete the one month, for example in the first week of the notice period.
I will face any consiquenses by Bahraini law in the future ?
in case I found another job and return to the country?
For the company I don't care so much but
I need to know for the Bahraini law .
I don't want to be in any black list in the future.
Thank you

You can always resign by giving notice and it is not an issue since you are leaving.

The only way an issue can arise, is if, you don't end things amicably with your employer.  They can report you as runaway and that leads to problems.  Make sure to document acceptance of resignation and press for them to cancel the visa once you have served your notice period. 

If you don't want to serve your notice period, make sure that you have agreed the same with your employer.

Hello there and thank you for the quick response.

Witch kind of problems I will have ?
This is what I'm asking....

-Black list in the country?
-I cannot work never in the future again here in      this country ??????
OR
-For how long I will have restrictions to Enter the country?

To be honest with you , for the company I don't care , is the worser company and management I ever work .
I care only for this  country .

I would suggest you to bear those worse company and management for few more weeks.

If reported as absconding, then there is a likelihood of being banned for a period of time which could range from few years to a lot more.  Every case is different.