Ban 9 Permanent status on Hepatitis B, How to lift the ban?

Dear bloggers,
Please enlighten me.
My wife carried  Hepatitis B, she was here in Dubai 2013 on visit visa, got a work at Salon but after medical she was deported immediately.
We didn't know that she had this disease.
Now, she is under medication and the doctor declared as Negative. Advice us even to have child.
She is a hair dresser. She wants to get back here in Dubai.
How can I lift her ban?
What is the procedure?
Is there any chance to get her back here?
Please help.
Thank you.
Regards,
John Tungshang

Nowadays, Hep B is tested for only six categories and salon workers are one of them.  So if your wife wants to work in the same profession, she will not be able to and will not get a visa. 

Theoretically, she can come as your dependent family.  The only complication is that she was deported and banned.  This will still show in the record and you won't be able to apply for a visa for her electronically. 

There is no fixed process but you need to approach immigration and apply for a family visa for her.  This will go through special approval and they may direct you to MOH for sub-processes.  Not easy and will take time.

Thank you for enlightening me

Hi there,

I read your post and I am also facing a similar issue in trying to help my sister get back to dubai as she has a ban as well since 2010.

Were you be able to solve your issue with your wife as I might be able to give you some direction which could help?

Let me know if your wife was able to get visa to return to dubai

Regards,
Nawaz

How was she cured from it brother help someone please

Hep B is incurable once you get it.  You can get vaccinated against it and not get it to begin with.

What people say when they mean "cure" is that the person is not suffering from active disease.  But the Hep B antibodies, which is what the Government tests for, will remain in their blood for life.  This means that these people will never be able to work in the 6 categories in the UAE, ever again.