Rabat American School

Hi, my name is Najia and i will be moving to Rabat from Zimbabwe in the next coming weeks. My husband works for the United Nation Organization. Our three children went to an International School here in Zimbabwe and we are planning to enroll them at the American school in Rabat but i would like to have some feedback from people that have kids at RAS. I also cant find any information about the school fees and after school activities in the website.

many thanks,

Dear, you should directly contact the school. It's summer holidays, but the admin is still working. Try to write down all information you need, and call them (land or skype or whatever). You can even send them an email, but I doubt you will receive the appropriate information on time (from my experience, but I may wrong). I heard it was something around 6500 USD (for kindergarden) 11000 USD (elementary) and 130000 (highschool). I am not sure but I know it's the most expensive school in Morocco. The American School in Casablanca is much cheaper.
If you want your kids to integrate an international school, check with the Spanish School, it's not that expensive, they have a parti-time schedule, and they learn more than just Spanish. For older kids, it would be hard though...if they' don't have a good command of Spanish. Otherwise, you have the KGS (Khalil Gibran School) which is the equivalent of the American school (everything is taught in English), but I don't know what the level of studies is, if it's good or no, nor what the fees are. Oh, and there is also a British School (in Casablanca)
I hope this helps....

Thank you for your reply, i contacted the American school in Rabat and it is quite expensive (22454 USD for Elementary) plus 9250 USD one life payment. I contacted the American school in Casablanca but they said that the registration season is over and all the classes are full. I will look at the British school and hope that they still have available spaces for my children.

Crossing fingers... ;)

thanks