Doubt for visa cancellation

Dear sir/mam
Can you please tell me..
Is this possible to cancel my visa in oman  by my sponsor or general manager ..?? Without my presence original passport and resident card..??

Now am in india..

Please help me ..!!

Hi Prabha d pier,

Yes, it is possible.

It comes with certain riders - mostly unpleasant !

Thank you Friend..

And if they cancelled my vvisa in oman then

can i enter UAE as a eemployee without cancel seal  in my Passport visa page of oman..??

Kindly need your advice for this one please..!

Hi Prabha d pier,

If your employment visa is cancelled, then your name will not be seen in the  active list of employees.

Thank you very much friend..
for your kind instruction...!!

What are those conditions Mr.Sumitran.

Sreejith1980 wrote:

What are those conditions Mr.Sumitran.

Hi Sreejith1980,

If a sponsor / employer wants to be spiteful, they can easily do so by levelling unfounded allegations and even go to the extent of filing false cases against the 'absconding' employee.

In short, if the sponsor / employer wish they can effectively ensure that the employee can never return to Oman ever again. In the absence of the employee, the authorities would automatically consider the person guilty, until proven innocent. That is why leaving amicably and cordially is of utmost importance.

Sir Sumitran,

What about if I decided not to renew my visa and contract, It is necessary that I will finish the visa until its last day indicated or I can go early whenever my visa cancelled by my sponsor? For example, the last day of my visa is july 24, my sponsor will cancel my visa on july 15 (9 days earlier) can I exit the country with finish contract status or it will be labeled as not finish?

Hi Edsel16,

You can leave any time you wish - as long as your employment visa and the resident card is with their specified validity dates.

After your visa is cancelled, you are granted a one-month grace period to get it renewed. Failure to renew within the granted grace period would result in penalties being levied.

And lastly, your company PRO must be present while you make your final exit. To cancel your documents and take back the proof so that the company can re-apply for another expatriate employment visa, using the same clearance which was used for you.

Thank you sir for the response.

For my follow up question, on my final exit, can I exit whatever country I want? (Let say that I have visa for that country). Or there is a rule that I can exit Oman and can only go to my country?

After I leave Oman, even I had finished my contract, I will be banned for 2 years or no?

Thank you again.

Hi Edsel16,

You are free to go wherever you want to after cancelling your visa.

Without carrying the NOC you cannot return for 2 years.