1- Investor Visa 2- best marketing solution

Hello guys,
1- Im planning to open new comoany in DR. If i opened an LLC company do i need to have resident/investor visa or i can still have my licence and business running without a visa?

2-
A- What would be the best marketing way to promote my product. Is it Online marketing (social media) or visual marketing such as roads billboards, busses stickers..etc

B- what the best social media Platform to promote my business. (Facebook, Instagram,twitter, Snapchat..etc)

C- Approximate prices for road billboards advertising in Santo Domingo.

3- Is there any platform online that connects the freelancers with skills seekers? for example i need design to be done, so i go to this website were ill find freelancers online and ill pay them online and get my job done.?

Who ever expert in any of the above topics please share with me ur information.

Thanks

Bienvenidos to the site. The forum here is full of info about all sorts of aspects of moving from wherever you are to DR, including buying or starting a biz.  Search/Read the forum about each topic and you will gain valuable insight that was hard won by each individual contributing here.

Your request for info sounds like a scam. Perhaps you might find us a bit more forthcoming with you if were to share if you are male or female, approximate age, a bit about your prior experience, in what part of this world you attained this experience, is the biz to provide a product... or a service, etc.

If you are a true seeker of info with a desire to add to the experience of this expat community, please feel free to avail yourself of the wisdom here. Read with caution, though; as always... ymmv... your mileage may vary.

One of our moderators is a biz consultant and earns her living helping folks like you avoid the dangerous pitfalls awaiting the careless readers of this forum. Your first assignment is to figure out who that person is and approach her for help.

Suerte

:)

Dear,
I have already introduced my self on the new members thread and i asked qestions and i have been contacted by one of the members and she gave me great details already about starting. These questions now i am seeking are  further step ahead after starting the business. So im not sure which part of my post making it look like scam !

Thanks

Yes I have spoken with this poster and it's for real!

To answer

1. You can own a company with your passport but can't work in your own company without residencia or a work visa.

2. Marketing recommendations will depend on your product and market. Not my place to disclose here what your product is.

3. Check out Upwork.  You can get all kinds of services like design, logo etc there.

Thanks Alot Planner😁 I tild you, You are amazing with your support

Thanks honey!

Since your reply to my post, I did my due diligence on the previous posts you have made, n feel I should apologize for thinking it sounds like a scam. In future, please take note that each new thread does not reference previously posted info on different threads, n especially not info shared via private conversations. As a stand alone post, I felt it was lacking enough info to correctly advise you... hence, suspicious.

I installed solar power n wind power on my sailboat for keeping batteries, lights, etc running with help from  a handy little book (now out of print but available cheaply online as used) THE 12-VOLT BIBLE. I recommend this useful little book to any do-it-yourselfers among our readers. If I didn't live in a condo, I would definitely be building some solar water heaters (no electricity used) and enough solar n wind power facilities to run some device charging, internet n fans with expandability for refrigeration in the future.

Again, my apologies for misreading your request. Suerte

Dear,

Thanks for your kind reply. No need to apologize, its my mistake didnt understand that i still need to briefly talk about my self again in different thread.

And thanks for the information you gave.