Looking for a job in dubai

Hi guys, am looking for a job in Dubai. Am a graduate with Bachelors degree of Arts with good command of English language. Currently am in Oman but am joking Dubai with in 4weeks and am kind scared to come to Dubai without a job offer. I can afford all the relocation expenses but I would prefer to report when I have a job at hand. Any suggestions??

It would always advisable don't leave current job unless u get job in dubai....

Darl200 wrote:

Hi guys, am looking for a job in Dubai. Am a graduate with Bachelors degree of Arts with good command of English language. Currently am in Oman but am joking Dubai with in 4weeks and am kind scared to come to Dubai without a job offer. I can afford all the relocation expenses but I would prefer to report when I have a job at hand. Any suggestions??

Answers to finding a job in dubai are asked on this forum almost everyday. And i often like to answer them cause i was once in that same step and needed help. And as always i did say getting a job offer or finding a job in Dubai, depends on a vast variety of factors.

But for you, i did say make the move to Dubai. As you said you did be able to afford the relocation expenses so that won't be a problem. That is to say you are bent on the idea of working in Dubai, as in you really want to get a job in Dubai. If it is just a "joke" idea you just had, i did say stay at Oman and continue in whatever you are doing.

Finding job in Dubai is challenging as there are a lot of people already in Dubai, more experienced than you also looking for jobs. so the probability of you getting a job when you are away is low. You will apply and apply on job forums and you will get little to no response. Being in the country exposes you to calls from HR's and at least go to one or two "walk in Interviews".

In all, chances of being in the country are high off than being away and just apply through job post. So if you have the expenses, do come and look for job. But know whichever decision you make, there are advantages and disadvantages.

Best of luck.

Thanks @flex,well I know it is going to be a challenge but am ready cause I will never find wat I need in my comfort zone. Am not searching for jobs of high profile am open to any offer since I have seen alot of jobs but they prefer experience most.

Yes dear, but for case of Dubai it's better that am on the spot. It's a challenge but I have to take it if I want to reach my goals.

Darl200 wrote:

Yes dear, but for case of Dubai it's better that am on the spot. It's a challenge but I have to take it if I want to reach my goals.

Exactly. So do make the move and you shall soon find what you looking for. Good Luck.