Childcare - urgent need

I will be arriving in the UAE in August.  I will live in Ruwais.  I need full time childcare for my infant.  I have contacted the only daycare in Ruwais.  The number doesn't work.  I send countless emails.  I know I'm not the only one moving to the area with kids.  How do I find a babysitter?????

Most people get live in nannies for this. The day care industry in UAE is not regulated and for the most part, not that good minus a few exceptions. Nannies are also hit and miss but you can find a good one your sponsorships and install nanny cams to track them.

Thanks!  But how to do I find a Nanny?  Are there companies?  I need one in Ruwais area.

Thanks!  But how to do I find a Nanny?  Are there companies?  I need one in Ruwais area.

Two ways:

1) Post on classifieds or look for ads on dubizzle / expatriates. Go for ones who are willing to transfer to your visa. Ignore the ones which say "free visa" as that option is not that secure for you. This is cheaper option as you don't have to pay recruitment charges
2) Approach manpower agency in uae. They will provide cvs. Interview and choose your nanny. Pay the costs and provide visa. She will arrive in a month or so

You are the best!

Hi,
I just wanted to follow up with you to see if your childcare needs were met? If so, what did you end up doing? I will be moving to Ruwais in Aug with my 3 year old son. Also, how are you and your family adjusting?

Hi

I would if you could keep me posted on how you get on re: nannies, although I am not moving to Ruwais I will be moving to Abu Dhabi. But am finding it hard to speak to anyone here that can update me on the situation re: childcare as I have a 6 year old who will be coming with me.

Hope you don't mind me messaging you

Gaynor