Need information SETUP SPC

I need some information regarding how to setup SPC in Bahrain I have allready WLLcompny in Bahrain and also have CPR
But want to open SPC
If any body have details kindly share with me
Thanks

The search button is your friend.

See this sticky:  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=739858

It is exactly the same process as a WLL but simpler due to only one person needing to be present for the legalities.

Thanks x tang
I know the processes now but need some additional information
1 - what about the bank account if open account by WLL bank active account after issue CPR
2- I have cpr now and after release bank latter we get active CR next day then bank active account same time or need any additional documents
And I have allready visa stamped on my passport (my WLL company)
3-Need to change  visa or not
Thanks

You will have to open a different account as WLL is a different company.

The problem is that banks will only make the account active if you as an expat are on the visa of the company.  You would need to show them the WLL and SPC documents and explain that you have ownership in both.  This can or can not work depending on the bank.

There is no need to change visa but you would need to explain to LMRA to give you EMS access despite you not being on the SPC's visa.  It depends on who is at the counter.  I have had logins of EMS for quite a few legal entities while only being on the visa of one.  But at the same time, I have had colleagues get rejected on EMS logins and told that they needed to get visa.

Generally what most people do is set up a holding company and use that to invest in a WLL and an SPC and so on.  The visa is on the holding company and since the rest of the businesses are related; no issues are usually faced.

What is the holding company proceeder

Its a holding company whose purpose / activity is to invest in other companies.  It's the activities that you choose at the time of set up.

Hi XTang.  I have set up my SPC CR and all I need is bank account (which I'm getting) and a virtual office. The ones I've seen cost BD50 - BD200.  Please can you suggest a cheaper option. Tks, AJ.

There is nothing cheaper than 50 BD per month.   In fact, I would be surprised if you could get anything cheaper than 100 BD a month - at least for addresses that would eventually be approved by municipality.

50bd is cheap.

vikpaw wrote:

50bd is cheap.

Exactly, it is super cheap.  Standard is 100 BD.

I have clearly listed the costs associated with setting up a company in Bahrain.  It is not a cheap option so my advice to people is to be mindful of this and not set up a company for visas if you can't afford to do so.

Hi,
Can you please suggest or guide the cheapest places for virtual office in Bahrain to open new spc company.
Thanks

Cheapest would be incubators @ 100 BD a month but you can only go to them if your company is below 2 years since starting date.  Business centres are the next step but since you pay municipality fees, it works to be a bit more.

Go to sijilat.bh and browse through the list under service providers directory i.e. incubators accelerators and business centres.