My kafil asking money from me because of exit

Hi sir ,
          I am sathish Kumar.. I am came from india in chennai for house driver Riyadh city in rowdha.but my lady kafil so tortured me "while you driving that time only u can sit in car after that u should not sit in the car" like that she said and my 90 days visa completed this June 15th and my mother was dead 2 days before in india and I don't want work continue this home..I need to go india but kafil said I am not give passport and exit.. I am crying and asking so many times but she didn't respond to me..and she ask money 4 thousands riyaal so that only I'll give passport exit.. So what can I do sir plz help me sir.. I am so stressed.. Still now my kafil didn't give iquama.. Plz reply me as soon as possible..and one thing she said daily clean home also but she give salary 1200 riyaal but I am come hear for salary 1500 riyaal sir..my agent was escaped.. So I am get so stressed..so plz help me..

Firstly, a passport is the property of your government and very few people can legally take it - an employer is not on that short list.

After that, I understand you have the right to complain about your employer but I don't know the details - hopefully another poster will be able to direct you to the right people.

my friend you have to understand how much the visa payed for you to come in around 12k to 20k depend on the agency thats why they are asking you a money . you have 2 choose pay or wait until the contract finish and they have to pay you to go back ,

Qona wrote:

my friend you have to understand how much the visa payed for you to come in around 12k to 20k depend on the agency thats why they are asking you a money . you have 2 choose pay or wait until the contract finish and they have to pay you to go back ,

He might also be given money to the agent(unfortunately not in the picture). As OP stated, the offered salary was 1500 SAR but he is getting 1200 SAR(Violation of labour law).  As per the law, He has the right to keep passport with him which is violated. With that said, Yes you are right, the sponsor has paid the money to the government as well as to the agent but the sponsor should negotiate the amount of money asking for 'cause violating above mentioned things.

sathish Kumar m wrote:

Hi sir ,
          I am sathish Kumar.. I am came from india in chennai for house driver Riyadh city in rowdha.but my lady kafil so tortured me "while you driving that time only u can sit in car after that u should not sit in the car" like that she said and my 90 days visa completed this June 15th and my mother was dead 2 days before in india and I don't want work continue this home..I need to go india but kafil said I am not give passport and exit.. I am crying and asking so many times but she didn't respond to me..and she ask money 4 thousands riyaal so that only I'll give passport exit.. So what can I do sir plz help me sir.. I am so stressed.. Still now my kafil didn't give iquama.. Plz reply me as soon as possible..and one thing she said daily clean home also but she give salary 1200 riyaal but I am come hear for salary 1500 riyaal sir..my agent was escaped.. So I am get so stressed..so plz help me..

You have all the right to raise a complaint against the sponsor but you cannot do it alone. I'd suggest contacting Indian Embassy or any Tamil society here in Riyadh( Use Social  media to reach them)

Thank you for ur reply sir but my visa going to completed this June 15 without iquama can I get exit from here..plz tell me and help me sir..

Sir thank you so much sir.. Plz help me sir I need to go india must sir.. I am begging you sir plz help me sir..

I am ready to pay the amount.. I am entered here April 2nd Riyadh.. So I give money no problem sir if I go exit from here.. Plz tell me the solution sir please

Hi sir.. Thank you for your advice.. And plz help me sir

sathish Kumar m wrote:

I am ready to pay the amount.. I am entered here April 2nd Riyadh.. So I give money no problem sir if I go exit from here.. Plz tell me the solution sir please

Talk with your sponsor if you can pay the money.The other option is to contact Indian embassy