Looking for job that can provide work permit

hello im khallillo im from uzbekistan , is there job  opportunities in malaysia kuala lumpur or mind suggest that  i can apply and they also can provide work permit too? can i come if i come as tourist visa to find work ? may anyone who can help me to find

What are your skills and experience (after degree).

Software engineers (programmers) are the main source of jobs in Malaysia.

Minimum requirement for a professional employment pass is a degree and 2-3 years relevant experience. Check your qualifications are recognised in Malaysia as well. The general rule is that local candidates have priority over foreign applicants, so having niche skills/languages/experience is probably the only way to get recruited.

You can of course visit Malaysia. But if you did get a job offer you would have to leave while the EP application was being processed (usually takes minimum one month). Sometimes a medical is required and a single entry visa (SEV/VDR) has to be obtained from home country to enter for work purposes

Because you are from Uzbekistan you can also be employed in unskilled jobs as a Foreign Worker.

http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/foreign-worker.html

The sectors are Construction, Plantation, Agriculture, Services, Manufacturing

The same requirement to be outside Malaysia during application applies. A medical is always required for a FW, plus a SEV (single entry visa from Malaysian consulate) is always required for this category.

To be honest, it would be better to have a Category III professional employment pass (starting salary RM3000 per month) than a Foreign Worker temporary employment pass.

The good thing about a FW pass is no degree or experience is required so employers may consider offering employment under that category, especially in the services sector (which covers working in call centres as well as restaurants/bars).