Lawyer to file a case

Salary Due:

This is the last mail i got from the Labor Department Malaysia

Assalamualaikum wbt

Sir,

You have to come in person  at Kuala Lumpur Labour Office that located at Level 9,  Menara Perkeso, Jalan Ampang, 50532 Kuala Lumpur to file a claim (Labour Case) under Section 69/69B of Employment Act 1955. (Telefon: 03-41414600) Please bring along relevant documents such as employment contract, etc.

Thank you.

Jabatan Tenaga Kerja Semenanjung Malaysia
Aras 5, Blok D3, Kompleks D
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
62530 Putrajaya W.P. Putrajaya

T : 03-8886 5192 | F: 03-88811917/03-88892368
Alamat Cawangan : goo.gl/NKfNfZ

This the mail i got from the Royal Malaysian police

E-mel Baru Diterima

Tajuk Maklum balas Pelanggan: Salary Due

Dengan hormatnya saya merujuk kepada surat akuan terima berkaitan dengan maklumbalas yang telah tuan /puan berikan bertarikh 25/05/2018.

2.      Berikut adalah keputusan siasatan dan tindakan yang telah diambil.

2.1.  Please referred this matter to Human Resource Ministry Of Malaysia or your  Country Embassy for further action.

3.     Segala kesulitan tuan/puan alami amat dikesali dan pihak kami akan berusaha memperbaiki perkhidmatan yang diberikan di masa akan datang.

Sekian,terima kasih.

"BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA"

Saya yang menurut perintah,

POLIS DIRAJA MALAYSIA

Thank You

So i want to know what will be the next step for to take salary due with the Employer
Salary Due From a Malaysian Employer

As am Mohamed Mustaq am from Bangalore am writing this mail because i have salary due with the above Employer from Malaysia as i have told that i will get salary of 1700 RM month But as the employer told he will deduct some salary for the Work Permit Visa . But nor i get visa Work Permit even though i paid from my pocket of 20000 INR for Visa purpose the employer told he will apply for my visa. Every month I would get 700 RM as salary when asked about visa Work Permit he would say deducted for Visa Purpose but not apply any kind of visa and my 20000 INR also taken but not did anything to me. Because of the Employer i over stayed for 4 Months, Employer told he will take Extension for my Visa but that also not did. As i have told the Employer that if my Visit visa comes to 30 days i would return back to India he did not allow me to go back India. Now my passport got Ban for 5 years to enter Malaysia. i have proof of payment that i maid for 20000  receipt with and for salary i have some online record which i kept for myself and some witness in Malaysia for the incident happened . His Agent **** they both are known people so they had this to me they taken passport and money from me but not gave work permit visa also. Kindly have a look on this mail

i HAVE A SALARY DUE WITH THE EMPLOYER

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : names and contacts details removed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Did you enter Malaysia on a VDR  (single entry visa) and get medical examination done before entering and xray within 7 days of arriving on the VDR?

If not you were involved in an illegal job scam unfortunately. Even if you try and pursue this matter, entering to work illegally is an offence and cheating is quite usual in these cases.

There are many thousands of people who have been cheated. They continue to live illegally in Malaysia as they don't want to exit and get banned.

Even if you spend thousands of ringgit using a lawyer, your claim would fail because of immigration offences. But you can get a free phone consultation to see if the lawyer wants to take up your case or negotiate a solution with the employer. If they will represent you they require upfront deposit of several thousand ringgit regardless of the outcome.

So your first step is to talk or email a lawyer. BUT BE CAREFUL about signing any paperwork without reading it carefully.

Legal cases are conducted in local Malaysian language BM. You may want to try contacting a brother in the Malaysian legal profession.

I understand your pain and anger plus need for your voice to be heard but whether it is financially viable to engage a lawyer or arbitrator needs careful consideration.

Don't destroy your health and life over this one episode.

Hi i had enter Malaysia with visit visa
the employer had told come on visit visa
and can convert visa into wp but he not
convert into wp he had kept my passport
with him. nor he applied any extension
he said he taking passport for chop purpose
i under stand that i had broken law i agree
so i got punished by the Immigration i agree for that
but y the immigration & Embassy, Labor department
not taking action on the employer he is free there
am suffering here . am not able to get any job due to my
passport ban & the incident happend with me about Malaysia
when i gave all the details to Police & immigration but they
turn point on me only . all the things happend from the employer
but still all will point out me y Employer is free after gave all
details to the Department .

Atlest i need any solution to solve this any of the govt department will come forward to help

i need some mail id to send to the govt people so that it will go viral on social media

If you want to find a lawyer to see how much it will cost you to get the wages there is a database at The Malaysian Bar

http://www.malaysianbar.org.my/find_a_l … t_law.html

They could file the claim on your behalf.