Best season to move to Turkey

Hello,

Many expats choose to move to Turkey at a specific time of the year, and we invite you to share some tips about the best seasons to move to the country.

What is the best season/time of the year to move to Turkey, and why?

How do rent prices fluctuate based on the different seasons?

Is there a change in the job market depending on the seasons, such as job availability?

Are there any seasonal festivals or cultural events that would allow you to learn about the country?

What are the times of year to avoid for expatriation to Turkey?

During which season did you move? How did it go?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

Hi There,
I can say that there is no best season to move to Turkey however conditions are important to move this wonderful land. Of course weather condition may affect the general mood. Weather in winter south of Turkey is very mild and plenty of sunshine. If you are a retired person maybe you wouldn't like to work as wages are not really good and working hours are long. I have chosen to teach English by getting a qualification to teach in the world which is UK TEFL . I have only thought part time as an native teacher which I was very happy with the hours. It wasn't bad because I really like teaching. Also I was teaching scuba diving. All the activities I was in too was fun and I found as rewarding. I did learn Turkish for the full adaptation of community.

I think I did answer all the thing s you have asked however If I missed ant thing please let me know.

Very useful info; thank you for sharing; how cold do places like Bursa and Rize get in winter? How long would it take to learn Turkish from scratch through a formal full-time course? During the time of the course we plan to tour Turkey to decide whether it is the right place for us to start semi-retirement or not. I only spent 2 weeks in Antalya in over 20 years ago; so I really have no idea where to start; however I started researching and we plan to spend a month or 6 weeks holiday in Turkey next year before making the final decision on the Turkish language course. Have many more questions and would appreciate any feedback or information that you may have either through direct messages or the forum...

Teşekkür ederim

:)

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please refer to the housing section and the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Not cheap!