Mvv visa

Hi Im ann van der Vorst married to a dutch national for more than 13yrs and we had a son now 12yrs old and we are presently in the philippines.i was already applying fir my mvv and id also passed the mvv exam here in the philippines .my question is the ind will grant me my mvv visa because my husband is still in the philippines and we dont have adres in nederlands this time .My husband cannot travel alone because of his physical condition he is on the wheelchair for more than 6yrs already he likes to go back to holland because he need medical attention and also for our son to study as well .what we going to do that the ind will grant my mvv visa as soon as possible.any advise is i really appreciated.thank you very much!!
Ann van der Vorst

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Your MVV acts as a short-term residence permit and is valid to enter Holland for up to 90-days from the date of collection.

You don't need to have an address at this time, but I assume you will have somewhere to go before you leave.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks for the advice.yes we have place to go.my husband is already a uwv pensioner , he is already 100% unfit to work and this time he is now invalid for 6yrs and cannot walk and also his health is getting worst everyday thats why he need now to go back to holland a soon as possible to seek medical help.i hope the ind will consider the health condition of my husband and grant my visa as soon as possible.
Thank you very much!!