Korean Visa in Shanghai

Hi everyone.

I'm currently living in Shanghai and want to visit South Korea this summer. Being a holder of a Belarusian passport, means i need to apply for a visa there. I contacted Korean Consulate in Shanghai and they said that i cannot apply directly there, but need to use an agency (they sent me a list of approved ones). I tried contacting a few, only one replied, but gave me some outrageous requirements (document and money wise).

Has anyone ever applied for a tourist visa to Korea in Shanghai? What agency did you use? Can you suggest a way how I can do it painlessly and at a reasonable cost?

Thank you!

Hello, were you able to get the visa? I want to go to South Korea as well. Please get in touch. Thanks.

Hey, not really. I decided against it, since it got to be expensive and cumbersome.
Best of luck though.

Ohh!! I really wanna go there and it seems like there's not a lot of information about it. Anyway thanks. :)

There isn't. I wrote to the embassy and they said you can only do it through a dedicated agency. They sent me a list of the ones i can use, but in the end only one could do it.

Here's their contact info:
[email protected]
Their address is: R101, A Block, No 80 Hanxiao road. From Monday to Saturday 9:00~11:00 13:30~16:30.

Best of luck!

Hai, have you already got your South Korea Visa, if yes do you have a reccomemded agent? Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I got the Korean Visa today! The process isn't very meticulous. I went to the consulate myself and the visa costs around 280 RMB and extra 18 if you want it couriered to you .Here's a list of documents required:

1 Passport and photocopy 6 months left
2 Resident permit and photocopy
3 Work permit or student permit photocopy
4 Passport size photo with white background
5 Last 6 months bank statement
6 Certificate of employment and Business license of your company you are working with.
7 Covering letter

That's all, Goodluck.