Question

I had somebody on the site contact me.  The person said it was very very important I speak to this person.  Attached her email.   so being the curious person I am I sent an email.  The  she was from another country.   And wanted to give me $3300 that her father left her in his will    And could I help her come to the United States what do you think of that ?

So it's come down to scammers micro-mining somewhat obscure forums!  Lol!

Yes but I deleted her.

Block her mails, do not ever reply. Give NO info at all. A scam to get your account #. She will say that she will deposit in your account, but needs the #. Then she  will empty it, steal your identity & ruin you. Probably not even a woman. This scam is several years old in one form or another. Parts of it go back more than 25 years.  Never open anything of this type!  Spam everything from "her".  By the way, would you like to invest in the bridge I'm going to build to the Turks & Caicos Islands?  Think of the tolls we can charge. ...........

You are so funny.   I know better than to do that.    Don't forget I will b in dr on the 23rd.  Looking forward to meeting you.   I will be in Sousa on the 27th

I received one similar to that last week and deleted it (very important I speak with you etc). I get requests for someone to be my contact pretty often and they are usually people I have never seen or heard from on the fourm so I delete them...these days I am very careful what I "click on" with so many scams out there.

Please report these people so they can be blocked.