Do university ranking matter in getting a job?

I want to study in the Netherlands and so far I have been accepted at University of Groningen(Computer Science), Hanze UAS(Game Design), Saxion(Game technologies and creative media).
I want to follow the field of video games and so far Saxion has seemed the most appealing to me. However it is the lowest ranking wise. I am worried that later down the line I might be refussed a job offer in favor of someone else who has a diploma from a more prestigeous university.

In the end what I am asking is this: Does the prestige of an university matter a lot in finding a good job?/ Does the rank of an university give you an advantage in finding a job?
I would especially  like to hear the opinions or experiences of people who already finished an university and how much their diploma helped them  get a job.

I'd say yes.  The important thing is to get an interview that leads to that all-important, well-paid job.  In the UK somebody who went to Oxbridge would almost certainly get an interview over somebody with a similar degree from a lesser establishment.