Need Advice

Hi, I need advice. I'm currently in Singapore on a tourist visa and I was hoping on studying and working here at the same time....but I'm having a hard time with the visa: both work and student.

Now I'm hoping I can try in Malaysia. Can anyone recommend affordable universities? I already have a degree in Hospitality Management from my home country, but it's common and useless here in Singapore and anywhere else. And if I do get a student visa, am I allowed to work? And what jobs are available to foreigners? I'm from the Philippines by the way, and WORK is not a euphemism for something else. I don't plan on being a prostitute to support myself.

Kind regards :))

Application for a Student visa in Malaysia has to be applied for while you are outside the country. Www.emgs.gov.my explains everything. Don't bother studying as the are f&b jobs available. But once again have to be outside while process including medical takes place.

This college does placements. Check out their internship section

http://casa.edu.my/home/

Thank you. I've actually worked in the Hospitality Industry before- Marketing when I was in the Philippines then F&B in Thailand last year before moving to Singapore. When I said I wanted go study, I really do and not just so I could stay and work in a country. I want to shift in Architecture or Interior Designing.

First step is to get an offer from a university or college. Work rules are narrow for students and some institutions don't process the necessary permission.

The EMGS website lists courses available and the cost and requirements for the Student visa application the course-provider makes. There are financial requirements i.e. liquid assets required.  It is not an option for acceptance just to work while studying.