Register our kid in a kindergarten on a tourist visa

Hi everybody

Did any body have experience registering kid in kindergarten with a tourist visa?
We are here to give birth to our second child, the first one is 4 and half , we want to register her in a kindergarten so she can spend time with other kids and also learn Portuguese, we will be here for 3 or 4 more months, but until the birth of the 2nd one and the PR application we will be on touris visa.
We met a kindergarten and the asked for PR
We are in Florianopolis, if it is not possible to send her to kindergarten, are there any short time classes for kids at this age so she can sociliaze? She used to go to LEGO education courses, swimming and ballet

Hello,
I have the same question and I hope somone can help us .

If they are official (recognized by the government, be it public or private) no.

But if you want to risk with schools that are not regularized you should get it.

We are also here for a few months (just under 5) on a tourist visa and we successfully registered our kids in a private school, elementary grades (fundamental I). The only requirement was that we pay an official translator to translate and certify the kids' transcripts from the States.